Veterinary Surgeon H/F - Rhône-Alpes
SECTEUR : Industrie
LIEU : Rhône-Alpes
International leader in the sector of Consultancy and Evaluation of Medical Devices and Associated Biotechnologies, is looking for one :
VETERINARY SURGEON (f/m)
(Position based in Rhône-Alpes)
Le Poste de Veterinary Surgeon
To support our development and contribute to the safe marketing of our customers’ medical devices, your main mission is to perform surgeries and ensure the health and clinical monitoring of animals.
Your responsibilities revolve around 2 axes:
- Perform/supervise experimental surgeries for in vivo regulatory studies: implantation of medical devices for the evaluation of their safety and performance according to the current model,
- You provide all the pre and post-operative medical care required for the well-being of the animals and the smooth running of the studies,
- Develop the skills of the company and the activity in the field of cardiovascular surgery,
- Participate in the development of new experimental models,
- Collaborate in the definition of surgical designs for in vivo studies,
- Ensure the resolution of technical, medical and surgical issues in a spirit of continuous improvement,
- Train in vivo site personnel in anesthesia, veterinary medicine and surgery.
- In charge of anesthesia, surgery and peripheral measures in the operating room in compliance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP),
- Write and improve procedures related to your field of expertise,
- Prepare and participate in audits and inspections for the veterinary part,
- Ensure the coordination of non-GLP projects (feasibility study, operating theater rental, etc.)
- Interact effectively and constructively with various internal and external interlocutors.
Le Profil de Veterinary Surgeon
French Veterinary Doctor (or recognized in France), Boarded member in Surgery would be a plus (the possibility of sponsorship by our company could be considered).
You have a successful experience in Veterinary Surgery (at least 4 years) and are interested in Preclinical Research. If your background is that of a Veterinary Surgery Assistant (at least 2 years) in a structure such as a Veterinary School, or that of a young boarded Veterinarian, we will also study your application carefully.
Result and customer oriented, your oral and written communication skills, your flexibility and your sense of pedagogy make you a recognized interlocutor.
A first managerial experience could be an additional asset to evolve within the group.
Are you ready to invest in a company that places innovation and
animal welfare at the service of patients? do not wait any longer to send us your application:
Vous êtes prêt à vous investir dans une entreprise qui place l’innovation et le bien-être animal au service des patients ? n’attendez plus pour nous transmettre votre candidature !