VETERINARY PATHOLOGIST H/F - Proche Lyon
SECTEUR : Industrie
LIEU : Proche Lyon
International leader in the field of biological evaluation of health products and medical devices.
Le Poste de VETERINARY PATHOLOGIST
We are looking for a
(Position located near Lyon, France)
We are hiring to support our dynamic expansion as a Leading Global Contract Research Organization. We are servicing Innovative Medtech Manufacturers willing to commercialize their medical devices to support Human’s health worldwide.
We have become the industry’s premier partner to the Medtech Industry. We provide support and solutions for clients during every step of the medical device development lifecycle and beyond through our broad and rich offering of Consulting, Laboratory and Clinical Services.
As part of our rapidly expanding business, we are looking for a Veterinary Doctor in Anatomy-Pathology.
You will reinforce our expertise by joining our Histology-Pathology Department within the Operations Division.
As a Veterinary Doctor in Anatomy-Pathology, your responsibilities will be rich and varied and will include :
- Carrying out qualitative and quantitative histological analysis on animal and human tissue (techniques used: electron microscopy, immunochemistry, histomorphometry…)
- Writing up analysis reports,
- Maintaining client relationships: presenting findings, exchanging on techniques used, putting forward new business ideas,
- Writing up publications and presenting the same during scientific congresses,
- Participating in international work groups,
- Participating in the development of new techniques…
Le Profil de VETERINARY PATHOLOGIST
You must have a Veterinary Doctor’s qualification with a specialisation in Anatomy-Pathology, ideally certified (ECVP, ACVP, DESV).
You may have a previous experience of at least 1 year in an anatomo-pathological veterinary laboratory in the private health or public health sector, or even in a private anatomo-pathological veterinary practice.
Of course, we would also be delighted to welcome a young ECVP or ACVP board member.
Autonomous, adaptable and organised, you work well in a team.
Your leadership skills, your business and client-oriented approach along with your methodology, rigour and initiative are all assets for fulfilling the position and flourishing within the company.
Fluent English necessary.