Veterinary Pathologist H/F - Toute France
SECTEUR : Industrie
LIEU : Toute France
iNTERNATIONAL LEADER IN THE FIELD OF PRECLINICAL RESEARCH ON MEDICAL DEVICES, BIOPHARMACY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY, IS LOOKING FOR ONE :
VETERINARY PATHOLOGIST (f/m)
(Paris, France, but no relocation imposed if the candidate is not willing to)
Le Poste de Veterinary Pathologist
Our company specializes in the preclinical evaluation of implantable MDs, pathological evaluation, with various international players: large groups or start-ups in the Medical Dev ice sector.
To support our development, you join a committed team that brings to our customers: scientific excellence and exceptional customer service.
As a Veterinary Pathologist, in a very stimulating environment, you make a substantial contribution to medical innovation and human health in the field of Research.
You work with Veterinary Surgeons, Veterinary Experts and highly qualified personnel, and thus contribute to the safe marketing of our customers’ medical devices.
Your responsibilities are rich and varied:
- Participate in autopsies, writing protocols and reports under the supervision of your Manager,
- Evaluate the histological slides to determine the tissue response as part of the tests,
- Prepare a comprehensive report defining tissue and animal specific microscopic findings (ovine, porcine, canine or bovine) and summarize the results,
- Evaluate macroscopic findings as well as clinical and hematological data when interpreting global tissue response,
- Work with collaborators and/or clients on the design of the study,
- Present and discuss the results of the study with customers,
- Contribute to the improvement of procedures and the development of techniques,
- Represent the company at seminars, customer visits, exhibitions…
Le Profil de Veterinary Pathologist
You are a qualified veterinary with a specialization in Anatomo-Pathology (DESV-AP), certified or eligible for certification (ECVP or ACVP). Note that our client is ready to sponsor the Board if the candidate is prepared to.
Young graduate or endowed with a first experience in Research which testifies to your scientific interest, you wish to contribute to medical innovation and human health.
Autonomous, adaptable, organized, results and deadline oriented, you like working in a team and your scientific skills are real.
Your listening and communication skills make you a valued interlocutor and allow you to interact effectively, both internally and externally, especially with our customers to comment on the results of the analyses.
If you want to join a growing and dynamic company,
and if you find yourself in our values: excellence, sense of innovation, enthusiasm,
respect for animals and humans, team spirit..
Do not wait any longer and send me your application!